Teen blogging about love for Minecraft, coding, and living with ADHD.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Been Awhile

Its been awhile since I have posted on this blog but I think I am gonna come back to this one. There has so much been going on since the last time I posted I cant even begin to tell you.

I go to Sumner Academy Of Arts and Science now, which is a special College prep school only certain kids get in. You don't pay to get in like normal private schools. This isn't a private school. Its a public school but you get a letter if you are qualified to go to this school according to your grades, map scores, behavior, and your attendance. As you see sine I am there now I got a letter.

I also got into Musical Bridges, which is a special program where musicians go and  try out to get free lessons til they graduate. 1 hour a week every week during the school year I think. Til 12th grade. The year I auditioned 80 people tried out and only 15 people got in. I was one of them, first one from Northwest Middle School who ever really got in. 3 years ago someone else did but he only got in because the person that placed before him quit so he took the place of the guy who quit.

I also got into Honor Orchestra, which is a program where special musicians go and try out to be in a special orchestra where they play harder and longer music. Its really fun. You make a lot of new friends.

My birthday is in 2 weeks, I am about to turn 14, I cant remember the age I was when I last posted on this blog. I think I was 12. So its been awhile. I have Facebook now. Ya know the social media I have always wanted. Now I am about to turn 14. I have grown so much since I have last posted.

I will come back to this blog again and post again. So look forward to TONS of drama ;)

1 comment: