Teen blogging about love for Minecraft, coding, and living with ADHD.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Everything That's Happened!

Man, I haven't did a blog in forever! I been busy with cheerleading and Debate. Also moving the house around. So I am going to try to metion everything thats happen.
  
   I got a new phone right, well after a day I cracked it so since then I have had a cracked phone. I was grabbing a book and my phone came with it and it slipped down the risers and cracked. It was a total accident, I SWEAR!

   My brother's birthday happened in  November. He is now 10 years old. He had a small birthday but a good one.

   I got a new haircut. I now have a short with one side gelled down each and everyday and the other loose. It has a sideways split. 

   My sister had her 3rd birthday. She is the sweetest thing! She is so CUTE! and when she cries, its still cute!

   My KMEA concert happened too. If you do not know what that is, its a advance concert for people who are nominated by their teachers. Its has harder music and the thing is hard period. I DID WONDERFUL and BAD at the same time. 
   
   I got a new phone. Its the Galaxy Note 3. Its huge but so nice and a good quality too. 

I think that is all that happened. I will add links and everything in a few.I just wanted it to be posted!

ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment